Sunday 22 January 2012

Introduction

I am writing this blog as part of the course requirements for LIBE 477: Special Topics in Teacher Librarianism.  The course is challenging me to increase my knowledge and comfort level with Web 2.0 tools, so that I can incorporate their use into my Grade 4/5 classroom practice.  I am enthusiastic about the places this assignment will take me and my students over the next two months, and I think that I will see clear changes in the way I approach the use of technology in my classroom.

This blog will be the place where I reflect on my experiences and my learning, and where I post evidence of my learning.  The first Web 2.0 tool that I have experimented with is Voicethread, and the results, posted below, will help to elucidate my lifetime of experiences with and attitudes towards technology.

http://voicethread.com/share/2624557/

Join me on my journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment